Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year New Me

This year in 2011, I am planning to lose some weight. Which means: Diets, Exercise, & Lifestyle Changes

yucks!!!! exercise is a very scary word, but I gotta do it for my health

Every year I say the same thing but I never do it. But in december 2010 on New Years Eve something just clicked in my head and I told myself that its time for me to be serious. Plus I'm going on a trip in 2012 in the summer so I gotta look good. So right now I'm not planning to go to a gym YET but I'm planning to workout at home by using DVD's that I brought from walmart.


But there's this website called www.collagevideo.com that has exercise, workouts, and fitness video's and DVD's that are on sale. I think this is a very good website because it has some of the coolest workout DVD's and videos on that site. Whatever goal’s your trying to accomplish you can find a video for it, and you can preview the DVD’s or video as well. There's also successful stories from people who lost a lot of weight from using the DVD's or videos and they also posted up the workout videos they use.

So if your a fan of the Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels, Billy Blanks (tae bo), or even dancing you can find whatever you need on that website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment